- M_ID/VT_ID/Gateway ID - obtained from sageexchange.com
- M_KEY - obtained from sageexchange.com
- Card Type - Comma separated list of credit cards that you wish to support. Ex: (Mastercard,VISA,American_Express)
- Charge Card - If 'Yes' then credit cards will get charged. If 'No' credit cards will only be sent an Authorization request but payment will never actually be charged. When the setting is 'No', process the cards manually through sageexchange.com.
- Debug - if 'Yes' then debug messages will be sent to the Hikashop log files.
- Thank You Page - page to send the customer to after they have made a purchase. If left blank then a generic 'thank you' page will be displayed
- Invalid Status - Status to set the order to if the order is invalid
- Verified Status - Status to set the order to if the order goes though fine.
Modified on: Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.